Saturday 2 February 2013

Many people work in private companies, state or NGOs engaged in different branches like the sea environment, wetlands, watersheds, pollution, etc, etc. But we must be involved in heart and support all activities performed on behalf of the environment.

DO WHAT I SAY, ​​NOT WHAT I DO. (LEADING BY EXAMPLE). BE AUTHENTIC-FIGHT FOR YOUR VALUES AND PRINCIPLES.

Example1. I work in an institution that strives to preserve the flora and fauna and their habitat. But it happens that when I go to work I leave trash on the bus or the shot from the car, did not classify the junk in my house, no support for those who recycle, etc, etc.

Example 2. I am part of a large company with over 500 employees is committed to support recycling, announcing in newspapers and placing classified containers for collection, if that campaign is for outsiders fortiori, it is too for insiders. From the CEO on down should take pictures getting out of their cars with their cartridges filled with plastic, glass, paper, newspapers, beverage cans, can food that are from aluminum has brought from home.

Example3. I work in a company that cares in wetlands. But unknown to the various activities of other people like me care for the environment but from another topics. There are a myriad of all institutions devoted to different activities but all with the same goal: "CARE-PROTECT-enrich the environment, but that together constitute a vast archipelago, each isolated from the other. In my opinion there should be at least recycling a common axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment